Thursday, June 14, 2007

*cough* Down with Flu xD

Someone with nothing else better to do *cough* wei ning *cough* tagged me.

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : Kit Yee
Birth date : 20th December
Current status : Single
Eye colour : Near black xD
Hair colour : Black
Right or left : I'm a righty ^^

RIGHTLAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My heritage : Chinese.
My fears : Not telling. you want to kill me is it?
My weaknesses : Too many to list xD
My perfect pizza : Almost any pizza's fine ^^

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : *o_o omg what time is it*
My bedtime : Random. almost anytime actually.
My most missed memory : kacau-ing some people xD

LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or coke : Coke. but pepsi's fine too ^^
Single or grouped dates : Single? xD
Adidas or nike : Nike!!!
Tea or nestea : Tea
Chocolate or vanilla : Choco. vanilla somehow tastes like milk -.-"
Cappuccino or coffee : I erm... don't drink coffee xD

LAYER 5 : DO YOU...
Smoke : Nop
Curse : Almost everyday. using words like 'damn', 'crap', 'bugger', and 'miao'
Take a shower : Never took one since 1990. Now stay away from me.
Have a crush : Don't think so. The only thing I can think of is the world crashing down on me.
Think you've been in love : Nope.
Go to school : No school. College xD
Want to get married : It depends =x
Believe in yourself : Not really, except during the most interesting times, which always led to something even more interesting =.='
Think your a health freak : No. I personally think it's not worth taking all the troublesome measures just to prolong our lives, which may not be worth living in the first place.

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Drank alcohol : Yeap. a sip or two that I stole from my dad's glass. Tasted real bad >_<

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER...

Played the stripping game : No. and not looking forward to.
Changed who you were to fit in : Many times. but I ended up even weirder than I was.

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To be married : haven't thought of that yet =x

LAYER 9 : IN A GUY
Best eye colour : Anything lar xD
Best hair colour : Any colour. as long as it's not blue, green, silver, or PINK
Short hair or long hair : Short. I think.

LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING
A minute ago : Blog-hopping
4 to 5 hours ago : Chatting
1 month ago : I think I was busy doing some English (yes, English) research project thingy. It sucked.
year ago : hmmm, what exactly did I do in school? Practically nothing except for annoying the others. students and teachers included xP

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES
I love : no one!
I hate : everyone =D
I hide : lots of things
I miss : my blue sweater T_T
I need : to finish my project.

LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE
Now to spread the disease >D
Dhanika
Yuvha
Bee Theng
Ann June
Anittah

P.S: I will have my revenge someday, wei ning =P

No comments:

Post a Comment