Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Wei Ning is 17!... 4 days ago xD

Ok I know this is kinda late, but

Happy Birthday Wei Ning =)

In any case, on to the photos:







Since I banyak free, I decided to sabotage Ivan's pics >D






Sushi King


Sabotage Ivan's pic [2] xD


Sabotage Ivan's pic [3] xD




don't mind me.















Inside Red Box. OMG it was so dark my gambar-gambar banyak gelap. Use flash tak jadi, don't use flash also tak jadi =\






Cake. Specially baked by Ivan, Lip Boon, and Shu Yi (who according to reliable sources apparently : used a hammer to crush Oreos and almost destroyed a mixer when beating dunno what) for the birthday girl.
Tasted not bad tho. Really =)












I drank! ...Pepsi Twist -_-


Again, don't mind me.

That's it. Hope you enjoyed your birthday celebration Wei Ning =D

No comments:

Post a Comment