Sunday, May 18, 2008

Zero photo. This post is worth a few words.


Mx0 ended =(( and not to mention so abruptly T_T Geez.

On another note, I got a few new toys to play with =D

1 - Mouseball! Picked one up from somewhere behind some books somewhere under the table somewhere in my room.

2 - Floppy drive. My dad's office's computer's floppy disk drive died you see =D

3 - Some metal balls donated to me from God knows where by Chu Ian the jack o all stuff. Now I can put them in a metal mug and shake it to hear nice 'cling-cling' sounds. Can annoy people. I truly am evil >D

4 - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time. Okay la the gameplay isn't that nice, but I like the story and music. No team Lockets to fight, and there's Wigglytuff ("Friends! ♪ Friends! Awesome friends! ♪") =D

Don't worry I'm not going to take photos of them. Not anytime soon anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment