Sunday, July 13, 2008

So where can I find sailors? (It's not worth the wait Part II)


I'm magically awake, or maybe this is a continuation of the dream. Never mind.


Genting can actually look this dead.


Picture taken with flash. smoky eh?

After some 1 hour wandering at the theme park, went to see the guys play bowling. Quite a good thing actually, I might have spent another hour doing nothing.


The guys were great at bowling. Wasn't supposed to waltz to the lanes, so I didn't manage to capture anyone in action. Front-view, at least.






They are all 5 years old.


Sorry it's blurry.












Not tall enough
























What's 'Lanai' anyway?


Hmmm for some reason this looks familiar.










I have no idea


Again, I have no idea.

Anyway, the next morning it's all pack up and leave. Nothing much there.


The sky was so very the clear. Grr.

... and that concludes the wait. I have more chucked in the drive, but they're either too horrible or I just don't like them shots. I also just realized there were many peeps missing from the pictures, prolly I just like shooting non-human stuff =\

Btw, I need to thank Clara for helping me remove my glasses. I was half-asleep, so I almost gave her some sort of punch. Doubt she noticed it though xD I can be violent when sleepy >) anyway, sorry xD

Also, thanks to everyone from the trip =)

No comments:

Post a Comment