Sunday, March 01, 2009

Lights Up [Part 1]

Hmm as all of you know/should know/should have known, I am not good with angles. I enjoy taking photos of still life or actually it's more like no life photography since I have no life and my models are lifeless, and that I like playing with my "stage" setups (most of the time they're just plain white or black though).

The setup may be simple and not grand and not nice (whichever you prefer, or all of them if you so wish), but I'd like to call it my own Not-So-Revolutionary Revolutionary Lighting, haha.

Subject of the day: 2 mechanical pencils. Don't tell me you don't have one.
Camera of the day: teh phone! (omg again?)













Alrighty, that's it for phone shutterbugging (apparently this word doesn't exist but never mind) for now. Part 2 will cover pictures taken using the good ol' camera again, haha.

On another note, the horror resumes tomorrow. Gee T_T

1 comment:

  1. well at least you're darn good at this =) them photos are nais

    ReplyDelete