Friday, February 22, 2008

9 to 5

I PASSED =D

Note: this is NOT the traffic light I passed by during my driving test. I'd fail if I were to hold a camera while driving.

...but not after spending more than 8 hours at the centre -_- I'm not complaining, I'm not complaining xD

Orientation was well, orientation. Nothing special (when do I ever find public events interesting?), except that we did get free lunch =D Then again, it was the same last year, the only difference is that this time we get free lunch everyday, whereas I had to buy 1901 New York Chicken during orientation lunch breaks last year xD

MY TIMETABLE SUCKS T__T
In order to prevent my tears from flooding the table and eventually destroying my beloved PC, I shall refuse to elaborate any further *T_T*

On an unrelated note, my tooth broke, prolly from biting too much ice xD If you're expecting to see me without my two front teeth though, you're so gonna be disappointed. It's just a molar ok =P

No comments:

Post a Comment