Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Figurines are <3

I don't usually include '<3's here and there when I write, so I'll just leave it in the title to catch your attention, haha.

I'm taking a break from showing-off. One ought to display humble behaviour at times. Zvarri! Therefore this post will cover something different.

Anyway, as I think I have mentioned some time back, I like taking pictures of figurines. They don't complain even if you take a long time photographing them xD Me likey.

And and and I also think I have mentioned about creating a post specially for figurine pictures shot during the Comic Fiesta 2008 last year 2 months ago. Below are the very few 'viewable' photos (despite the wonderful lighting in the hall I got many blur photos) for your viewing pleasure/displeasure. Please enjoy them photos, or maybe you can erm try making an effort to. Nothing is impossible if you try!

... don't mind me -_-


I especially like this type of figurines xD




Posted just for the sake of saying I don't understand the 1st episode of the anime. And I never watched the rest.




If you dunno this you are missing out a lot in life *wise nod*


According to the label this is a character from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha or something like that.


From the "add one girl to the love polygon every season" anime (Zero no Tsukaima), Louise somelonglongnamebecausesheisanoble.


Saber! =D


Shana from Shakugan no Shana. I have yet to try melonbread.


Apparently also from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha (again, or something like that). Somehow they both seem to wield erm rather erm huge weapons.

-FIN-

It's apparently very cool to use "FIN" instead of "The End" so I also use lor.

No comments:

Post a Comment