Saturday, July 04, 2009

Pei Chern's 1+9!

Sorry sorry sorry for the late late update, I've been playing Circus Charlie too much and playing Yie Ar Kung Fu too much and watching Animax too much occupied doing something xD

Subject of the day: Pei Chern turning 19 on the erm erm erm 29th May 2009.


Teh restaurant. Can guesses? xD


Still cannot guesses?


Another hint, lol


This is Pei Chern xD










Aih liketh thish shotz








Photo taken by Lisa.












once in a while, I do get interesting pictures like this xDD



The other few pictures are up on Facebook, I've unlocked it a few days ago, haha. They should look the same as last month though, I suddenly lost all motivation to edit =x

And nooooo I'm not using and also not going to use Facebook as my photo site. Please continue visiting my blog for pictures.

Anyway, happy belated birthday Pei Chern! xD

1 comment:

  1. just for the record, the 6th picture in this post... i did not purposely pose like that, i was looking at something, ky just likes snapping ppl when they arent aware.

    ReplyDelete