Tuesday, February 08, 2011

July II: the Final Batch

Haiii people. Now that teh paper's finished I can update without guilt but hmm might be too lazy to update too... lol.

Pictures taken on July the 2nd 2010. SOME PEOPLE WENT TO STAY IN SOME COTTAGE during that time so no pictures of them... And sorry you'll be seeing my face plastered in many many pictures this time lol.


Let's start with Ee Ann and her "solar-powered glasses" =D






teh mess hall. I personally found the food quite nice as long as they don't try anything Malaysian =D




View from Howitt's 12th floor ~


I got attacked while cycling, haha.




Take two~


Take 3~ plant really has this talent for estimating the hand+camera angle lol.




this is what you get when you say "don't move" and no one listens.


seeeeee?


did I take this picture? I can't remember, might be Lisa hmm.


anyway we arrived at Mr Lui's house 1.5 hours later than promised hehe.


good thing the host was still in teh mood to smile... xD


Group photo #1 =D


Group photo #2 it's random that it's hilarious haha.


Group photo #3


I was told it's some "see no evil hear no evil speak no evil" thingy...


do have a look at my most lala pose ever. can't say the same for the Ms Kung though =P








Group photo #4 my camera was in a really dangerous position (on a bottle on the road) >_> though I think the angle's pretty niceeee. Camera positioned by Lisa Lau.


Group photo #5. Ee Ann's penguin pose was funny xDD


really, the only time she looks normal-sized is during winter.


see? thin as a pole. hahaha.


reunion with a relative.


stoning session...


pan yeng!


"I climbed a tree!"


"Don't mess with me. She can climb trees."


I kinda forgot what this was for... o.o




this was supposed to be some sort of joke.


I hope I took this picture, but it might have been Ee Ann or Lisa too...


by the lake...


I thought this picture made her look like she's in some tour in China LOL.


Random picture...


under the sundial without sunlight...


at the scrap metal site they call art. it's a pretty funny picture lol.








Photo by Lisa...


My emptied room...


My lighted-up room...


Some tree at night.

Alrighty, that should wrap up the pictures from Melbourne. The other batch would not be uploaded as the pictures were hmmm never mind.

Anyway I enjoyed my stay very much 8D A belated thank you to everyone for everything ~♪

No comments:

Post a Comment