Monday, January 31, 2011

Loitering around Deakin Hall: Bricks

Hmmm yes these were taken around the same time as the previous post, and prolly mixed with some I took in July as well. Though there are only 10 pictures, and some are repetitive shots... I thought I'd separate this as a single update, or something like that.

So anyway, random pictures taken around Deakin Hall, no greenery this time.



First building I visited. Home of packages, bedsheets and vacuum cleaners.


Right-side view.


Ah. I spent half my life here. Lol.


Howitt Hall sure is tall. Hmm.


Deakin Old...


...with a glint on one of the windows...


...and view from the garden.


The New...


...in HDR, sort of. I posted this pic before btw lol. But anywayyy never mind it...


and finally... a shot of my room... haha.

That's all! Should have taken more pictures hmm. Never minddd.

Have a good Tuesday everyones ~~
I need to stop stealing bones/chickens. Like naos. Gee.

No comments:

Post a Comment