Sunday, August 05, 2007

SRK La Salle Canteen Day

Since we were all aiming to be saints, our Moral group went to do some charity.

My hands hurt I can hardly type xD And seeing that I am much too sleepy to study and too brain-dead to think about personal growth, I decided to do something that require no brain at all, which is why this post is here in the first place.

By the way, I so fail as a photographer. Instead of taking pictures of my teammates, I went wandering around taking random shots >_<" Many pictures are repetitive, only with slight differences, so you might find this boring. Feel free to not read it.

Click on pictures for larger view.


Priya the Navigator


Jun Yet the driver












Ini dua jual kuih macam mau kutip hutang xD






She's got nicer gloves. No fair.






Different angle
















The hunter became the hunted =P














Buy or sell?









































Daren taking a picture of me taking a picture of him taking a picture of me xD




























I see some green shadow










Some weird flower






As you can see, I like taking pictures of the sky.


Someone's shoes




Perfect timing. Imperfect shot.














Zoom in


Zoom out


























Again xD












No, this is not a 'buat bodoh' shot. It's candid.

Sorry lah if the pictures are not nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment