Friday, August 31, 2007

Tagged by Alex

RULES:
1. Put Your itunes, windows media player etc on Shuffle mode.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer-a song.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name

If someone says "is this okay?" you say,
What Goes Around Comes Around - Justin Timberlake (-__-)

How would you describe yourself?
Cubana Cubana - Maksim (-_________________-")

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Say OK - Vanessa Hudgens (untrue xD)

How do you feel today?
Wake Up - Hilary Duff ( I know I'm a panda but this is abit =.=')

What is your life's purpose?
Croatian Rhapsody - Maksim (wahlau xD)

What is your motto?
Where Do You Go Home To? - Explosions in the Sky (har?)

What do your friends think of you?
Enigma - Trapt (I like this one =D)

What do you think of your parents?
Make Damn Sure - Taking Back Sunday (cough. my parents are not like that la. however, this opinion is always subject to changes one xD)

What do you think about very often?
No Work All Play - Hilary Duff (xP btw, apasal double double one =.=')

What is 2 + 2?
The Time of Our Lives - Il Divo & Toni Braxton (XDDD)

What do you think of your best friend?
Eternity ~Memories of Light and Waves~ - Final Fantasy X-2 (very the untrue)

What do you think of the person you like?
Home - Chris Daughtry (?)

What is your life story?
Number Five with a Bullet - Taking Back Sunday (=D)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
March On - Good Charlotte (apa ni)

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne (sounds more like I'm about to give up hope on someone -___-")

What will u dance to at ur wedding?
Never Gone - Backstreet Boys ( I think my playlist hates me)

What will they play at your funeral?
Somewhere Only We Know - Keane (I'd love that =D)

What is your hobby/interest?
Rock 'n' Roll Star - Oasis (o_o)

What is your biggest fear?
Any Other World - Mika (what other world? o.o)

What is your biggest secret?
Out the Back (feat. Mr. Hahn) - Fort Minor (For me to know, and not for you to find out)

What do you think of your friends?
Wake Me Up when September Ends - Green Day (I want to see no one =P)

Hmmm. I remember seeing this in Friendster before. The time I did it I got rather nice songs. This time around all the answers are either langsung not accurate, or they don't make sense at all. At least to me. Must have been Alex's tag curse. Geez.

I TAG :
Wei Ning (revenge >D)

Lain-lain will be spared this time, since it's Merdeka today xD Feel free to do it if you don't mind though ^^

Which reminds me. Happy Merdeka to everyone!!! Even if you're less than patriotic there's still reason to celebrate. At least got holeeday =D

No comments:

Post a Comment