Monday, August 11, 2008

"Penang got no 'char koay teow'"

It was quite some time ago, but go ask Cynthea if you want to know what she meant by that xD

Overdue tag by Kathy. Ah happy belated birthday btw =)

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I carry my favourite pencil around everywhere I go.
2. I talk without thinking. You can say everything I say never goes through the brain.
3. I prefer game soundtracks over hit songs.
4. I don't like jazz, despite of what people claim that jazz helps them relax. It helps me sleep.
5. I don't get Facebook.
6. I am evil
7. I am very very evil >D

7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
1. Getting any dumber. I used to be very smart when I was a kid, and from then onwards my brain has been attacked by the Demi move. You know, the one that halves your HP in FF xD
2. Shops closing. No idea why.
3. Penang having no 'char koay teow'. Not that I ever go up there anymore though.
4. Running out of time.
5. Things not working. I almost got a heart attack when I saw the words "Missing operating system" on my screen.
6. Losing my favourite pencil. Lost one once in school, or more precisely, I think it's in my class. I've a good guess but oh well.
7. The fact that someone more evil than me might exist in this world.

7 RANDOM MUSIC AT THE MOMENT:
1. Jeremy Soule - Autumn in Ascalon
2. Yasunori Mitsuda - Radical Dreamers~Unstealable Jewel
3. YUI - Rolling Star
4. KID - Karma
5. Within Temptation - Angels
6. Kanda Akemi - Starry Sky Letter
7. Daniel Bedingfield - If You're Not the One

7 THINGS I SAY THE MOST:
1. Miao
2. Oh schucks
3. What the
4. OMG
5. Erm
6. Har?
7. Ohhh... (without actually getting the point)

7 THINGS I TREASURE THE MOST:
1. My pencil
2. My time. There's only 24 hours a day, and it's bad enough that 6 hours go to sleep.
3. Family comes third, but that doesn't mean I'll choose my pencil over them in case of a fire.
4. Friends. In a way. Or somehow.
5. Games. Not much time for them lately, so Minesweeper keeps me company =)
6. My computer
7. Cash. 3 things stated above can't possibly be owned without having money. Maybe 4 or 5 but I don't think I have that much money to buy them xD

7 “FIRST TIME” THINGS I EVER DID:
1. Studying. That was a longggg time ago.
2. Drinking some 7 treasures drink in Vietnam Kitchen. omg so difficult to swallow I can't even begin to explain its taste.
3. Driving. Not too bad, not too good.
4. Playing on a console. Oh my beloved Dreamcast =D
5. Getting lost in a supermarket. I think I screamed so loudly my parents actually found me almost instantly.
6. Losing the class register, the way only I can.
7. Cutting my hand. Random right xD

7 PEOPLE TO DO THIS:
Since 7 is a prime number I'll tag the first 7 prime numbered links on my list. Namely:
1. Anittah
2. Ann June
3. Bee Theng
4. Chu Ian
5. DLT2
6. Hani
7. Ivan

Ah I'm tired. Now Kathy and Wei Ning's under the 'marked' list >D

No comments:

Post a Comment