Thursday, January 22, 2009

Show-Off Again: Prelude

I've lost count of the number of show-off posts I have made so far. It's not that I'm rich, I just show off much more than rich people do, that's all xD or should I say, I get more gadget-y toys while you buggers get much more erm, expensive high-end high-tech stuff?

Anyway, as you may or may not but most likely have guessed from my Bump post, the subject of pride(?) this time would be an 8.1 megapixel camera phone =D

I still like my older k800i though, so I won't call it an old phone or trash it. It was a present and a really good phone which survived a 1 1/2 storey fall after all =D



The rest... will come soon. Hoho.

A noteworthy note:
Thank you o parents for buying me this phone, thank you very much =D and thank you o Chu Ian for discovering Atlantis (lol) and enquiring the price. and thank you o Chee Yung for buying the phone together and making up a trio? lol.

And a not so noteworthy note:
CNY is coming reallyyyyy soon. I have many things to take care of eg. my unattended tooth since November I hope it's still salvageable now =\ and my room needs a ridiculous amount of cleaning up, and I need to go attack a shop for selling me lousy earphones, and I also need to go print out some photos, and I also need to move some flower pots somewhere later, etc.

Oh, and also the FISH. Aiya.

No comments:

Post a Comment