Thursday, November 06, 2008

It's Over

Yeah finals are over. Yahoo Yay Banzai Whee Miao etc.

I'm feeling more depressed than happy, and I don't know why. No, wait, I know why, but I don't want to know it. Or maybe it's because I know that I don't know what I don't know, so I'm feeling depressed thinking of what I don't know that I know that I don't know. Ah forget it xD

Updates soon (yesh I have 3 important posts loaded with pictures). And yes, WIP will be continued. Please look forward to the new one around the 20th (lemme enjoy first) unless I get in trouble with the tutorials again or I get plain lazy.

I'm waiting for the next Negima Shiroki Tsubasa OVA to come out. SHAFT should have done something like this for the anime from the start.

I have 24 hours worth of anime and another 2 hours of Detective Conan movie 12 to keep me occupied for the next few days.

... and I'll go read Flatlands that Darren recommended but have not read it himself xD It's a free ebook, so you can go download it somewhere.

... and I need to buy some toy capsules to spam SEGA soon.

I'm also thinking of taking a photography trip of some sort. Been about time I improve on those saddening skills.

EDIT at 7.40am : I just finished watching DC12 - Full Score of Fear. Nothing fearful, but it was great. Very much improved from the previous few movies =D

No comments:

Post a Comment